Join US Labor Against the War as an individual rank-and-file member. *Please note all dues are reoccurring monthly, and you can cancel at any time.*
The minimum dues for membership is $10/month. USLAW is does not take funds from the state or corporations. We are funded by working class people and their organizations. Members are encouraged to give as much as they can.
No one will be turned away from a lack of funds. A $5/month option is available for low-income workers.
I want to help build labor’s antiwar movement, and support USLAW’s principles:
* A foreign policy based on global justice that promotes genuine security and prosperity at home and abroad, one that promotes the interests of working people, not those of corporations and politicians;
* An end to U.S. occupation of foreign countries;
* The redirecting of the nation’s resources from inflated military spending to meet the needs of working families for health care, education, housing and a decent standard of living;
* Supporting our troops and their families by bringing the troops home now, by not recklessly putting them in harms way;
* Protecting workers rights, civil rights, and the rights of immigrants by promoting democracy, not subverting it;
* Solidarity with workers around the world who are struggling for their own labor and human rights.