Join US Labor Against the War as an individual member
I want to help build labor’s antiwar movement, and support USLAW’s principles:
* An Honorable Foreign Policy based on International law and global justice that promotes genuine security and prosperity at home and abroad, one that promotes the interests of working people, not those of corporations and politicians;
* An End to U.S. Occupation of foreign countries;
* The Redirecting of the Nation’s Resources from inflated military spending to meet the needs of working families for health care, education, housing and a decent standard of living;
* Supporting Our Troops and their families by bringing the troops home now, by not recklessly putting them in harms way, by providing adequate veterans benefits and promoting domestic policies that prioritize the needs of working people who make up the bulk of the military;
* Protecting Workers Rights, Civil Rights, Civil Liberties and the Rights of Immigrants by promoting democracy, not subverting it;
* Solidarity with workers around the world who are struggling for their own labor and human rights, and with those in the U.S. who want US foreign and domestic policies to reflect our nation’s highest ideals.
Contribute here with a credit card or send your check payable to USLAW to USLAW, 1030 15th Street, NW #153, Washington, DC 20005.